A different way to eat pumpkin: use it as an ingredient of cookies. It gives such a sweet flavour that you can reduce the amount of sugar. We really appreciate them, they are perfect for this period of the year or for an halloween party!
- Put the pumpkin on a tray (lined with baking paper) and bake to 200 degrees, till it will be soft.
- In a blender, stir the flour, the baking powder and the pinch of salt with the butter and the oil.
- Add the pumpkin (cold and smashed with a fork), the sugar and the yolk.
- Mix all the ingredients till they are combined and well blended. Add flour if necessary.
- Chill the dough in the fridge for an hour at least.
- Roll the dough between two baking papers and create the shape you like the most.
- Place the cookies on a tray and put again in the fridge to rest.
- Bake them to 180 degrees for 10 min. Let the cookies cool before eating or adorning them.