Pureed soup with steamed sole: A comfort food for your babies, try it with pasta or another cereal like spelt and it will be a complete dish!
Yields: 12 Prep: 20Min Diff: Easy
- 12 fette di Prosciutto crudo dolce (tipo Parma)
- 200g Creamy cheese like Robiola or Philadelphia
- 2 Celery stalks
- 80g Walnuts
- 2 tbsp EV Olive oil
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 12 Fresh chives
- Honey to taste
- Make the filling: in a large bowl, mix the creamy cheese with the celery cubes and the walnuts reduced into small pieces. Season with EV olive oil and black pepper.
- Fill the prosciutto crudo slices with the cheese mixture and roll them up tightly. Tie up the rolls with fresh whole chives.
- Chill the rolls in the fridge for about 2 hours before serving. You can also drizzle on top some honey or balsamic vinegar.