When I met my old friends, which are mums as well, the main topic is always the same: talking about what our children eat. This time, the author of today’s recipe is Ilaria: fish balls with purple potatoes, no eggs and simply delicious. Bianca has really loved them.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into small cubes. Boil until tender.
- In a small sauce on bring to a boil some water. Add the garlic clove and the bay leaf to give flavor. Add the cod fillet and cook for 3/4 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and the cod fillet and smash with a fork then stir to combine.
- Add the cream cheese and, if necessary, some breadcrumbs, to better handle the dough.
- Shape the dough into small balls and coat into the breadcrumbs. Cook into a frying pan with some EV olive oil, 2 minutes on both sides until golden brown.