- Whisk together milk and sugar in a sauce pan. Put over low heat and stir in butter and Vanilla extract.
- Bring to a low simmer and let the sugar and the butter melt.
- Cook for about 20min, until milk has reduced by half and starts to be thick.
- Once ready, store the condensed milk in a glass jar and let cool. Than, transfer in the fridge until using it.
HOW CAN I USE CONDENSED MILK IN MY RECIPES?
- Add one tbsp of condensed milk in your sweet dough such ad brioches. They’ll be super fluffy!
- It is perfect for homemade ice cream if you don’t have a churn ice cream: the final result will be soft and creamy!
- It is a very importante ingredient in making the delicious CAMY CREAM!
- Try to Sweet your daily coffee with the condensed milk: it will add a Vanilla and caramel flavor to it!
HOW LONG DOES HOMEMADE CONDENSED MILK LAST?
Once ready, store the condensed milk in a glass jar and place it in the fridge for up two weeks!