Pizza, at corona virus time.
Well, I’d rather remember this pizza as the one I made when I really do want pizza but I run out of yeast and it was too late to go out and buy it.
The secret of this dough is the use of bear, which give savory and a special texture. Of course, it has nothing ti do with a 24 hour pizza dough, but you should try this very easy and quickest method to make fresh and homemade pizza!
- In a large bowl, mix the flour with the Salt. Stir in bear and water. Start mixing with a spoon, then use your hands and kneand until smooth.
- Cover and let chill for about 3-4 Hours.
- Cut the dough into two halves and use a rolling pin to roll out them to desired thickness. Set onto the oiled baking tray.
- Spread with the Tomato sauce seasoned with EV olive oil, Salt and oregano.
- Bake at 200 degrees for about 15min then add the mozzarella cubes and finish to bake for 5minutes.