Chocolate, my love. Dark chocolate, of course, the one with its unique flavour. I love it alone or as an ingredient of a recipe. Here, you can find it both in the dough of these muffins both in the form of chocolate chips. Simply irresistible!
- Preheat the oven to 200. In the meantime, heat the chocolate and the butter till they're melted.
- Put the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder and salt) together and mix them up.
- Into another bowl whisk the egg, vanilla and the milk.
- Stir in the mixture of chocolate and butter and then the dry ingredients *.
- Fold in chocolate chips ** you dusted before with the flour.
- Divide the batter between the muffins cup and bake them for about 15 min, when a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Let them cool before serving.
* Don't over mix the batter if you want a fluffy result!
** Flour dusted chocolate chips don't fall on the muffin base during the cooking. If you prefer you can put them into the freezer before using them.