- Beat the butter with your mixer for about one minute (leave the butter at room temperature diced into cubes for 1h).
- Add the white sugar and the brown sugar and whip until smooth and soft.
- Add the eggs, one at a time.
- Into another clean bowl, stir together the dry ingredients: all purpose flour, chestnut flour, cocoa powder and baking soda. Pour them into the butter mixture.
- Stir to combine and let chill in the fridge for 30 minutes at least, covered with plastic wrap.
- Cut the dark chocolate into irregular drops and when the mixture is cold, pour them into it. Stir with a spatula, then shape the cookies with the aid of an ice cream spoon.*
- Arrange the cookies over a baking tray lined with parchment paper leaving some space between each cookie and bake at 180 degrees for about 10-12 minutes. Let cool completely before serving.
*bake one tray of cookies at a time and put the leftover batter in the fridge again so the butter won’t melt.