You often ask me if my cakes can be made in a #glutenfree version, so I’ve decided to start experimenting new kind of recipes, which have no gluten inside! These muffins are delicious and fluffy, perfect for breakfast or for a treaty snack. Try them and leave me your opinion!
- In a bowl beat the egg with the sugar until soft. Stir in oil and milk and mix to combine.
- In another bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients, so the flour and the baking powder.
- Fold dry ingredients into the liquid ones and add the chocolate chips (previously cool in the refrigerator and slightly floured so that they won’t fold down over the bottom of your muffins). Mix gently without over mixing. Divide muffins batter among prepared muffin pan filling to the top. Sprinkle with other chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 5 minutes then reduce the oven temperature to 180 degrees and continue to bake for 20 min.
- Once ready, leave muffins chill and cool before serving.