Yields: 6 | Cooking Time: 35Min | Difficulty Level: Easy
This is my favorite apple cake. Moist, vanilla flavored and so full of apples. The amount of fruit is higher than those of the batter but this is the secret that makes it special and so yummy.
- Peel the apples and slice them very thinly.
- Melt the butter into the hot milk and let them cool.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar, add the milk and the butter, the flour, the baking powder and the vanilla seeds. Stir until combined.
- Pour the batter on the apples and stir using your hands so that all apples are coated.
- Pour the mixture into a spring form pan (18 cm diameter) and bake for 35 min at 180 degrees.
- Let it cool and serve it dusted with icing sugar.