I’ve made bread many times during this quarantene. I really do love it and it is such a great thing when you cannot go out everyday.
This time, instead of making the Classic homemade bread, I’ve baked the sandwich bread, which is perfect to toast. This recipe is very easy and will give you a perfect sandwich bread that you can slice and fill with whatever you want!
- H6.00PM: In a bowl, mix the flour and the yeast. Add the sugar, the water and the oil. Stir in the salt. Use a spoon to combine all the ingredients than start kneading until elastic and smooth.
- Transfer the dough into a cleaned bowl, cover with some plastic wrap and leave at room temperature for one hour, than put in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, take the dough out of the fridge and move it to a working surface. Flatten into a rectangle then roll it out on itself so asto form a cyilinder and place into the plumcake pan (lined with parchment paper).
- Cover with plastic wrap and let it rise until is doubled.
- Bake at 170 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Before serving, let the sandwich bread completely cool.