Pizzette is a typical Italian appetizer made with the pizza dough. In this case I add some plain yogurt to make pizzette fluffier and softer. The final result is incredible! They are perfect for a brunch or for the happy hour but I would eat them at breakfast, lunch and dinner as well!
- 8PM In a large bowl, mix the flour with the yeast. Pour in the water and the yogurt and stir with a spoon.
- Add the oil, the salt and knead using your hands until everything is combined. Cover and let chill 30min.
- After the chilling time, knead again the dough, repeating this passage until it is smooth and elastic.
- 9PM Shape the dough into a ball, cover and leave at room temperature for one hour, than transfer in the fridge overnight.
- Next morning, take the dough out from the fridge and wait until it is no more cold. Roll it out in a rectangle and use a round cutter of 7cm to make many circles. Arrange them over a baking tray lined with parchment paper, cover with a cleaned cloth or with plastic wrap and let rise 30min.
- Meanwhile prepare the topping of your pizzette: I choose to make margherita and potatoes chips pizzette.
- Once doubled in size, season the pizzette with the ingredients chosen. Bake at 180 degrees for about 15-20min. Don’t over cook them, they should remain pale if you want fluffy and soft pizzette.