Starters are very important during family’s or festivities meals. Puff pastry is perfect if you want to make quick and easy starters recipes. Today I’ve made radicchio and ricotta puff pastry roulades, so delicious!
- Cut radicchio into thin slices and plunge them in cold water. Change water at least three times, in this way radicchio will loose its bitter flavor.
- Cook radicchio in a frying pan with some oil and a pinch of salt, until soft. Let it cool completely.
- Once ready, mix together ricotta, grated cheese and cooked radicchio. If you like a smoother texture, use a mixer.
- Cut puff pastry into 4 strips. Spread each strip with the radicchio and ricotta mixture and roll them up. Keep cool in the refrigerator for about 30min .
- Cut the rolls into 5 roulades. Arrange over a baking tray lined with parchment paper and cook at 180 degrees for about 25min until golden.