Yields: 1 | Cooking Time: 10Min | Difficulty Level: Easy
When I want to eat something light and good at the same time I make this burger: no cheese or ham, just vegetable proteins, those contained in the chickpea flour. Try it with ketchup or, for a vegan version, use the vegan mayonnaise. Serve your burger with some chips, for a perfect fast food style!
- Start from the chickpea flour frittata: stir the chickpea flour with the water and put in the fridge to rest for 1 hour.
- Add some turmeric, a pinch of salt and black pepper, the chopped parsley.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan and when it's hot pour in the batter.
- Cook each side for about 3 minutes and put it apart.
- Cut the bread and toast the two halves. Spread some ketchup and make your burger adding the other ingredients: the chickpea flour frittata, the lettuce, the tomatoes and the Avocado.
Eat immediately, serve no ut with vegetable or potatoes chips.