Chickpeas balls are a perfect veggie recipe, trust me, they’re really tasty and delicious. If you use canned chickpeas they are also very quick to make! For a lighter version, bake the chickpeas balls until they become golden and crunchy. If you like this recipe, also try the lentils balls.
- Rinse the chickpeas until the foam is completely removed.
- Mix the chickpeas with the parsley to create a smooth mixture.
- Add the egg, the EV olive oil and the grated cheese. If you like, add also some ground black pepper. Mix to combine the ingredients.
- Shape the balls and dip them into the beaten egg. Then, coat with the breadcrumbs.
- Heat 3 Tbsp of EV olive oil and cook the chickpeas balls, 3 minutes on each side, untile golden.